top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are your prices?
Regular size cupcakes range from $2.00-2.50 depending on the flavor. Mini cupcakes are $1 less.
6" cakes start at $60
8" cakes start at $80
10" cakes start at $100
Final cake price is determined based on flavor and complexity. Please reach out for a custom cake quote.
Q: How do I book with you? How far in advance should I book?
It is recommended to book your date as soon as possible to ensure availability. I'm a one-woman-business so I only take a limited number of events each year to ensure each order gets the attention it deserves. Most weddings are booked 6-9 months in advance. Smaller events are usually booked 1-3 months in advance.
Weddings and other larger orders are considered booked once a contract has been signed and a non-refundable retainer equal to 25% of the total value of the event, including any delivery charges, has been paid. The remaining 75% is due 2-weeks prior to your event.
Smaller events, such as birthday parties and showers, do not require a contract but require a 50% deposit at time of ordering. The remaining 50% is due at time of pick up.
Q: Do you offer tastings?
Yes! Tastings are done by appointment only and are pick-up only from my place in Maple Grove. Please reach out to check for weekend availability. Weekdays may be accommodated upon request, so long as there is a minimum 2-week notice.
You can choose 3-5 flavors and you will get 2 of each flavor to try. Pricing is $15-25 depending how many flavors you choose. Payment is due 2 days prior to your scheduled tasting.
Should you book with me after you've had your tasting, the fee will then be applied towards your total purchase!
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
Payment can be made by cash, personal check, PayPal, or Venmo.
Q: Do you deliver?
Yes! I deliver anywhere within Minnesota, and can take out-of-state deliveries upon request. Set up is always included at no additional charge, however, display stands are not provided. I have a few stands you can rent for an additional fee.
The minimum delivery fee is $10. Anything over 15 miles from my place in Maple Grove will be calculated based on the current mileage rate of $0.625 per mile, one way from my place to your venue*
*Delivery rates subject to change per the IRS Standard Mileage Rates
*Additional fees apply if you're located 100+ miles from Maple Grove or out of state
Q: Can I choose pick up instead of delivery?
Yes! All orders, including weddings, have the option to be picked up instead of delivered. Pick up day and time will be arranged in advance but cannot be more than 1 day prior to your event to ensure the freshness of the desserts. If you choose to pick up, you assume all liability of the desserts once given to you.
bottom of page